We Sell All Rivco Products. If not found here please contact us for a Canadian Price.
Weight: 15 lbs
Dimensions: 24 × 8 × 8 in
- Hidden vertical receiver hitch
- Bolts securely at 6 points to the main frame ONLY, not the weak sub frame or muffler mounts
- Does not restrict rear tire removal or motorcycle maintenance
- Tongue is removable with multiple height adjustment holes
- Innovative tongue tension bolt which eliminates trailer “wandering” and rattle noise
- Installation requires only basic hand tools and minimal disassembly
- Integrated safety chain holes
- Laser cut from high carbon steel, CNC formed, hand welded with a powder coated.
- Tongue is chrome plated
The design is extremely strong and rigid yet lightweight. It attaches to the main frame at two points on each side just below the passenger floorboards and two points under the seat at the rear of the main frame. It does NOT attach to the fragile sub frame at any point. This is a hidden vertical receiver type hitch with removable tongue that is polished and chrome plated. The tongue has two holes to adjust the base of the tongue height from 12” to 9” to accommodate various trailers. It also features an innovative “tongue tensioning bolt” which eliminates trailer wandering and tongue rattle noise. Safety chain slots are incorporated into the hitch as well. It is laser cut from high carbon steel, CNC formed and welded with a powder coated finish